Interested candidates must apply on Emirates Group’s website to be shortlisted for the interviews. After applying, candidates will receive an email containing the location and time for the interview.
The airline is also conducting open days in various cities around the world. On open days, candidates do not have to submit any application to participate. Below is the table showing different cities where the Emirate Group is searching for skilled and talented individuals to fill up its vacancies.
Dates For Interview:
|12 July||Cape Town||South Africa|
|14 July||Singapore City||Singapore|
|14 July||Port Elizabeth||South Africa|
|15 July||Sao Paulo||Brazil|
|16 July||Sao Paulo||Brazil|
|16 July||Durban||South Africa|
|17 July||Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia|
|18 July||Johannesburg||South Africa|
|22 July||Kuwait City||Kuwait|
|23 July||Jeddah||Saudi Arabia|
|25 July||Riyadh||Saudi Arabia|
|27 July||Buenos Aires||Argentina|
|31 July||Pretoria||South Africa|
|31 July||Ho Chi Minh City||Vietnam|
|30 August||Bloemfontein||South Africa|
In the 2022-23 fiscal year, Emirates Group recruited 17,160 employees for various positions, taking its total workforce, over 102,000 by the end of March 2023.
The airline has a very diverse and inclusive Cabin Crew, represented by over 140 nationalities. Its crew also speaks approximately 130 languages.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Applicants must be at least 160 cm tall and capable of reaching a height of 212 cm.
- Candidates must fulfill the employment visa criteria outlined by the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- A minimum of one year of experience in hospitality or customer service is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent qualification is required.
- Visible tattoos must not be present while wearing the uniform.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic monthly salary: AED 4,430.
- Flying pay: AED 63.75 per hour.
- Average flying hours: 80-100 hours per month.
- Average total salary: AED 10,170.
- Accommodation and transport to and from the airport are provided.
One of the leading airlines in the world, Emirates, will conduct a recruitment drive in two major Pakistani cities, Karachi and Islamabad, to hire cabin crew as part of the airline’s plans to increase its workforce.
For More Information:
For more information, candidates can visit the career section of the Emirates Group’s website.