Check out the latest job advertisement for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2023, specifically for the position of Assistant Director. The announcement was published in the Daily Dawn Newspaper and the organization is in search of competent and dynamic individuals to fill these vacancies.
The role currently available is for an Assistant Director of Air Traffic Control (ATC) and the selection process will be based on a quota system including Merit, Punjab, Balochistan, Sindh, Ex-FATA, KPK, and AJK. To learn more about this recruitment opportunity, please refer to the complete details available on this page.
Individuals who hold a minimum of 16 years of education in Physics, Mathematics, BS Computer Science, Aviation Management, or Bachelor in Engineering are eligible to apply. Moreover, candidates must have attained a minimum 70% aggregate CGPA from a HEC recognized university with FSc / A-Levels (Pre-Engineering background), with a maximum of 70% marks or equivalent.
Interested candidates can apply online through the PCAA job portal at www.caapakistan.com.pk. During the online application process, applicants are required to upload all necessary documents. It is essential to thoroughly read and understand all the Terms of Reference (TOR) provided on the website before submitting the application.
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Posted On: 28-03-2023
- Location: Karachi
- Education: Master / Bachelor
- Last Date: 09-04-2023
- No of Vacancies: 32
- Gender: Male
- Organization: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA
- Address: AD HR HQs Civil Aviation Authority Terminal -1 Jinnah International Airport Karachi
ALSO READ THIS: Latest Government Jobs In Pakistan 2023
CAA Assistant Director Jobs Details
|Assistant Director Air Traffic Control (ATC)||Required Qualification: BS Physics/Mathematics, BS Computer Science/Aviation Management with FSc/A-Level (Pre-Engineering), Bachelor in Engineering|
|Other Requirements||Minimum 70% aggregate CGPA with FSc/A-Level, Maximum 28 years with age relaxation as per Govt policy|
|Salary Package||51160-5120-153560 PKR (pay scale)|
|Quotas||Merit=02, Punjab=18, Baluchistan=2, Sindh(R)=4, EX-FATA=1, KPK=4, AJK=1|
How to Apply online for Caa Assistant director jobs 2023
To apply for the position, interested candidates should visit the website www.caapakistan.com.pk and complete the online application form. It is essential that candidates upload scanned copies of all necessary documents along with the application. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further procedures. Before applying, it is important to read all the terms of reference (TORs) available on the website. The deadline for submitting the application is April 9th, 2023.
- Interested candidates must fill and submit an Online Job Application Form within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The form is available at www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of the certificate/degree for the required qualification and their CNIC while applying for the job.
- If a candidate fails to upload the required documents with the online application form, their application will be rejected.
- Before applying for the post, all interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in the detailed notice available at www.caapakistan.com.pk.