The Pak Army Head Quarter Logistics 11 Division Lahore is currently advertising job opportunities for civilians in the Lahore. They are specifically seeking applications for the position of Cook Mess (BPS – 01). This article provides all the necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria and application process for interested candidates.
Latest Job Details
|Department||Pak Army Head Quarter Logistics 11 Division|
|No. of post||Multiple|
|Last Date||22 May 2023|
|YouTube Channel For Jobs Information||Click Here|
- Cook Mess ( BPS – 01)
Criteria Pak Army Jobs 2023
- Possess a local domicile within the Lahore division.
- Must be literate, capable of reading and writing.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the same field.
- Retired Army personnel are also eligible to apply, provided they have a minimum of 18 years of experience
Age Limit and Medical Fitness
Applicants should fall within the age range of 18 to 30 years. Furthermore, they must be medically fit in order to meet the requirements of the position.
Latest Job Advertisement
Here is a complete job advertisement for Pak Army Head Quarter Logistics 11 Division, including information about age limit, eligibility criteria, and qualification requirements.
How To Apply For?
To apply for the Cook Mess position, candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Fill out the application form, which can be obtained from the advertisement notification posted below.
- Attach attested copies of the following documents:
- Domicile certificate
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card)
- Experience certificate
- Envelope (for correspondence purposes)
- Police verification certificate
- Two passport-size photographs
Test and Interview Details
The test and interview for the Cook Mess position will be conducted on 29 May at HQ Logistics 11 Division, Fazal-ul-Rehman Road, near RA Bazar, Lahore Cantt.
Travel Allowance and Daily Allowance
Please note that TA (Travel Allowance) and DA (Daily Allowance) will not be admissible for candidates appearing for the test and interview.