One effective method to promote open positions at your company is by utilizing LinkedIn’s online job posting feature. Before proceeding, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with the recommended practices for creating job posts on LinkedIn. How To Post A Job On LinkedIn By leveraging this platform, you can reach out to your immediate network of colleagues and close connections in your 1st-degree network, allowing them to further distribute the job posting within their own networks. This collaborative approach significantly increases the visibility and potential reach of your job advertisement.
linkedIn job Posting
Here are the steps to post a job on LinkedIn:
- Click on the Jobs icon.
- Next to the search bar, click on the More icon.
- From the menu that appears, select “Post a Job.”
- Choose the name of the company for which you want to post the job.
- From the list of previously posted jobs, select the desired job post, or click on “Create new job.”
- If you already have a link to your job post, click on “Go back” to paste the link in the “What do you want to talk about?” field. If you’re creating a new job post, enter the Job title, Location, Employment type, and Description (optional), then click on “Next.”
- Select the audience you want to share the post with.
- Finally, click on “Post” to publish your job post.
Post a job on LinkedIn
Here are the steps to post a job on LinkedIn on desktop:
- At the top of your LinkedIn homepage, click on the Jobs icon.
- Click on the “Post a job” button.
- If you’re a Recruiter customer, you might be directed to a page with different contract options associated with your account. If so, click on “Continue” next to your name’s LinkedIn Job Posting.
- On the Job Details page, fill out the following fields:
- Description: Provide a job description (required) in the provided text box.
- Add skills: Specify the skills required for the job by clicking on the Add skill icon.
- Click on “Continue.”
- On the Applicant Options page, complete the following fields:
- How would you like to receive applicants?: Select your preferred method of receiving applicant notifications.
- Review screening questions: We recommend including at least three screening questions to help identify top applicants who meet the required or preferred qualifications.
- After clicking the “Promote job” button, you will need to add your credit card details on the checkout page.
- If you already have a payment method on file, your default payment method will appear. Click on “Add payment” if you wish to add a new payment method for this purchase.
- Review the order details before posting your job. You can view your daily budget, total budget, and other relevant information.
- Finally, click on “Post job” to publish your job posting.
LinkedIn Post Job
Utilize essential features such as screening questions and candidate rating to efficiently filter and prioritize highly qualified candidates, enabling you to expedite the process of finding and interviewing the most suitable individuals. These valuable tools assist in streamlining your recruitment efforts, ensuring that you can identify and engage with the desired candidates promptly.
How to Post Job LinkedIn
To create a new job post on LinkedIn, follow these steps:
- Go to LinkedIn Jobs and sign in to start your job post. (Link: LinkedIn Jobs)
- Enter your company name in the designated field or select it from the dropdown menu.
- Input the title of the open role in the appropriate field.
- Specify the job location or indicate if the job is remote.