Job Point Online CNA Program Jobs 2023: A Fast-Track Career Path to Becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant:
This accelerated training program will equip you with the necessary skills to pursue a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in just eight weeks. The training will feature practical, hands-on experiences starting from the very first week of classes. Our personalized approach to teaching ensures that you will feel confident in your abilities. The program covers the cost of certification tests and exams, and every student will be provided with liability insurance coverage for up to one year.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant?
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is a healthcare professional who provides direct care to patients under the supervision of a licensed nurse. CNAs work in a variety of settings, such as hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers, residential care facilities, and home care agencies.
The Job Point Online CNA Program Jobs 2023
The Job Point Online CNA Program Jobs 2023 is a comprehensive training program that prepares you for a career as a CNA. The program includes 75 hours of classroom instruction and 100 clinical hours of hands-on direct care training. The hands-on experiences start from the first week of classes, giving you a practical and immersive learning experience.
To enroll in the Job Point Online CNA Program Jobs 2023, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must pass a background check
- You must pass a clean drug screen
- You must have a negative TB test or chest X-ray
- You must have received the COVID-19 vaccine
- You must be physically capable of performing CNA duties
- You must have an 8th-grade reading level
Prepare for Career Opportunities
Once you complete the Job Point Online CNA Program Jobs 2023, you’ll be prepared for career opportunities in various healthcare settings. Some of the job opportunities available to CNAs include:
CNAs are an essential part of any hospital’s healthcare team. They work closely with nurses and other healthcare professionals to provide direct care to patients.
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Skilled nursing facilities provide long-term care to patients who require continuous medical attention. CNAs play a crucial role in ensuring that patients receive the care they need.
Assisted Living Centers
Assisted living centers provide housing and support services to seniors and individuals with disabilities. CNAs help residents with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Residential Care Facilities
Residential care facilities provide a range of services to individuals who require assistance with daily living. CNAs work closely with residents to ensure that their needs are met.
Home Care Agencies
Home care agencies provide healthcare services to patients in their homes. CNAs play an important role in providing direct care to patients and helping them maintain their independence.
|Job Title||Salary Range in Missouri (Entry Level)||Salary Range in Missouri (Average)||Growth Expected (2014-2024)|
|Home Health Aide||$19,147||$22,298||11% Growth|
|Nursing Assistant||$19,042||$23,869||27% Growth|
Both of these careers offer benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, and leave time, as well as medical insurance. Retirement benefits and education assistance may also be provided.
Benefits of Becoming a CNA
Becoming a CNA comes with many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary: According to the Missouri Economic Research Information Center, the average entry-level salary for a nursing assistant in Missouri is $19,042, while the average salary for an experienced nursing assistant is $23,869.
- Job security: The demand for CNAs is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, meaning that there will be plenty of job opportunities available.
- Flexible work hours: CNAs can work in a variety of healthcare settings and often have the flexibility.